1. Call for Abstracts: Delegates submitting abstract must be registered for the conference and quote the Registration ID during abstract submission.
Categories for abstract (IF ANY)
2. Language: The official language of the Conference is English. Abstracts not in English will not be processed.
3. The work submitted must not have been presented at any previous conclave/ conference/seminar or published in any journal.
4. If similar abstracts are submitted more than once, the first will be accepted for review.
5. Abstract submission closing date: 15th January 2018 (12:00 Midnight)
6. Review and Acceptance of Abstracts: Abstracts will be evaluated by a panel of reviewers. The panel will accept or reject submissions and allocate accepted papers for either an oral presentation or poster presentation. Authors will be notified of the outcome by 15th January 2018 .
7. Presenting Author. The contact details of the presenting author must be entered during online submission of the abstract. The conference secretariat will communicate with the presenting author through e-mail.
8. Substitute Presenters: Presenters who are unable to attend the conference due to last minute emergency may nominate a substitute presenter who is co-author of the paper, and is also registered as co-author for the conference.
9. Abstract Format:
Title: Less than 20 words
Body: Maximum of 300 words (excluding title) of plain text without diagrams, charts, footnotes or references, structured as follows: Introduction, Aims & Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
10. Presentation Format: Presentations of reviewed and accepted abstracts will be either as oral, competitive or posters. When submitting an abstract online, the presenting author may request: Oral/Competitive/Poster only. Oral presentations should be by Microsoft PowerPoint slides. The presenting authors will receive detailed instructions about conference computing facilities, requirements and guidelines for posters prior to the conference.
11. Publication Rights: By submitting an abstract, the authors give the right to the conference organizers to publish the abstract in abstract CD. The presenting author must enter the co-authors’ names and affiliations when submitting the abstract on line. The authors retain the rights to publish work on which the abstract is based elsewhere.
12. Contact Information: Abstract Submission – In case of technical difficulties while submitting abstracts, please contact the professional conference organizers at - firstname.lastname@example.org with email Subject: Abstracts.
13. To submit abstract, conference registrants must click on the "New Attendee" on the abstract submission portal and provide their details again.